Friday, October 10, 2008

Push my buttons!

Hello all!

Yes, unfortunately I am still without internet and I'm feeling a bit crazy because of it. I'm not used to feeling so incommunicado and with the combination of moving to a new city where I don't know anyone, plus Milo in school pretty much all day everyday, I'm feeling a bit lonely and yes... I'm missing my overzealous blogging. I had a job for about... oh.... 5 hours, up until the time when I went to the bathroom, took off my apron and made a James Bond style duck under the bar to find my coat and jacket before putting my coat over my head in a sweet sweeping movement and hurrying myself out of the bar and home. Phew. I'll spare you the details of my awful few hours, but let's just say it wasn't pleasant. So now I'm on the prowl again-- job agencies, handing out CVs, yuck yuck, and all of that stuff.

On a very positive note, I was able to set up my crafty things on the desk and I've received my 1000 buttons from Ebay. Love! I spent last night obsessively putting them into groups and looking at them all, I think my favorites so far are the twin pair of mustard yellow Ferrari buttons. Meow! haha!


Why have only 2 people signed up for the CD swap?? Come on people, this is a chance to get cool mixed CDs in the mail from even cooler people! All you have to do is message me that you want to be a part and I'll send you the directions... it's very simple 1. make a playlist & theme 2. make copies of that playlist (I'll let you know how many) 3. post them to me 4. I'll organize them and within a few weeks you'll receive a pretty package in the mail with mixed CDs and probably some goodies thrown in from me :o)

No comments: