Friday, October 3, 2008

Music for when you get a crafty urge...

I've made a imix playlist for itunes highlighting some songs that I like to listen to while making things, being creative and playing with paper and scissors. While it's true that this list isn't exhaustive in any way of what I like to listen to while crafting, it functions as a good overview and a damned fine playlist. I usually like to go for soft, singsongy music, preferably with girl singers like Au revior simone, but sometimes I also like upbeat, shake your tail-feathers type of music.

Speaking of... when is Kid Sister going to release her album because I just read a great interview with her from Venus magazine at a roller skating rink and have decided that she gets the thumbs up from me for being well spoken and cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOH I COULD JUST KISS YOUR WHOLE FACE!!! i was looking at this playlist and sampling a few songs and i found 2 songs that i love but never knew the name or anything and i'm very happy now :o)

Anonymous said...

Yo girl, I dig your crafting style and tunes but if you wanna run with the big dogs of crafting you're gonna have to start listening to some sweet crafting tunes.. check out this lil diddy of tunes I kick it to while crafting..

Anonymous said...

FUCK LOL it didnt let me leave my playlist!! AW this is so dumb, ill send it to u some other way LOL