Wednesday, October 29, 2008

At long last


My internet is finally working! I arrived home from work and found my wireless router and welcome letter sitting in the hallway. Also, my soapmaking supplies have arrived so I'll be cooking up a storm.... and I have a new laminator and have been making laminated bookmarks like it's nobody's business!

Soooo much to write about now that I actually have the internet. New crafts, new friends, new beginnings in Bristol, a weekend with my best friends from afar, the Crafty Ladies Brigade...

but it's bedtime for me...

I promise a huge Etsy and blog update this weekend because the next two days are super busy with work & then out to an open mic night with Milo and two job interviews on Friday plus work and a doctor's appointment. Phewwww.

No comments: