Saturday, October 4, 2008

International Mixed CD Swap... any takers?


I wanted to see if anyone is interested in an International Mixed CD Swap? Kind of like pen-pals only more fun (got this idea a while ago from Miss Morgan) :o)
1. Write me a comment to let me know you're interested in swapping
2. Choose a theme for your mixed CD, pick the songs, decorate the cover, etc. -- be as creative as you like
3. I'll find out how many people are interested and let you all know how many cd's to burn/make
4. Mail the CDs to me, I'll send them all out
5. Enjoy the new mixed CDs that you receive in the mail made with love plus a free goodie!!

Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...

miss morgan... said...

yay! you know i'm in! i've been thinking about making you a crafy mix anyway!

Anonymous said...

i'm in!!

-Stephie