Friday, October 3, 2008

Etsy and Folksy updates

I've added links to both my Etsy and Folksy shops and will be updating both shops with products in the next few days, as well as starting out freebie contests next week hopefully. I know that I need to start packing all of things (eventhough all of my stuff is still hanging out of a suitcase because the car we're driving is so tiny I need to relocate all of my things to black rubbish bags so we can squeeze as much as we can into the backseat), but instead of packing I'm updating my blog and thinking about taking some more photos of what I've been making over the past few days while holed up in a hotel room in Bristol. I'm in need of a stock up of supplies before we leave on Monday so I think I'll probably take a trip to Hobbycraft tomorrow and stock up on some new paper, glue, earring backs, and cardstock. I'm on the look-out for a set of cheap buttons because Hobbycraft is ridiculously expensive for buttons.

Updates about Bristol are as follows
1. I love it! and was gutted that I needed to come back to Milo's parents for the weekend because I was really getting used to the idea of Bristol as "home"
2. I got a job straight away, I'll be waitressing 4 nights a week at Rack's only a few blocks away from our flat

This weekend Milo's village is "A Village at War!" and is turning itself into a 1940's war-time village, complete with rationing and air-raids and a 1940's style dance. You're supposed to dress up in period clothing so maybe a pencil skirt and a curly up-do for me.

No comments: