Monday, November 24, 2008

Good morning!

What the sun was doing to a wine bottle's reflection by the window. Yes, I said the sun... it popped out for a few minutes
I'm off to yoga class & then to do a bit of work at the yoga studio. Just wanted to post a little blog to say heeeeeeeeeeeello. Today will be a day filled with job hunting (still), studying for the graduate exam, and making lots of things. The craft fair is in less than a week and I need to get my little bum in gear. I'm thinking about signing up to sell at the Southbank Centre market bazaar on December 13th. I'll see how it goes this weekend in terms of what I sell, but I get the impression that the Bath fair might be a bit more granny-ish, but the Southbank centre might be a bit more artistic and more of the crowd that I'm looking for.

1 comment:

Lucy Barfoot said...

Hellooooooooooo

Busy day today then! I think you should go for selling at both. Why not ay! Or do you have to pay an extortionate amount to be in it?

when shall we all bingo!

Are you free Wednesday morning/afternoon till 3? I thought we could do some crafting at yours, I have some scrap-booking supplies which i don't want and you would love. And i have these letters to scalpel. How about it? Or Anytime tomorrow?

Love Love xx