Thursday, November 20, 2008

Art Journal inspiration


I've been finding tons of inspiration over at this blog here , especially with the art journal challenges. I've decided to start the art journal 52 week Deck of Me challenges, which requires you to answer a question per week for a whole year in an artistic way. This weekend I want to get a nice spiral bound notebook to journal in. I'm planning on taking pictures of the challenges to show what comes out of my mind and on to the paper.
I've also been spending some time look at this website Imagination Prompt Generator , when I need something to write about. The prompt for right now is short and sweet "You have to bring some food for a party? What is it going to be"
Answer: I'd probably bring some yummy Mexican food like beans and rice and tortillas with some guacamole on the side. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm! I want some right now but it's only 9:35am.

I'm actually about to leave for my yoga internship/yoga class. Yesterday I went walking around Gloucester Road here in Bristol with Katie and I picked up some amazing multicoloured wool that I want to use to make legwarmers and some bits of scrapbooking paper with Xmas themes. I was a xmas card making fool yesterday and started thinking about how nice it'll be to decorate our flat for christmas.

xN


No comments: