Sunday, November 15, 2009

Things I love today

01. Gossip Girl and Blair Waldorf fashion sense. I know it's embarrassing, but I'm loving Gossip Girl at the moment and loving all things prep school inspired. School uniforms, peter pan collars, thick dark tights, penny loafers, cardigans, headbands
photo


02. The sun is shining through my window, it's been the first time I've felt the sun on my face in what feels like weeks. Can't wait to get outside and feel the sun on my face and bracing cold. I love cold and sunny weather!
photo


03. I'm going shopping for Christmas decorations today in town. I'm decorating for Christmas and putting up the tree early early this year because Milo and I won't be spending Christmas together and I'm missing out on Thanksgiving, so I want to start the decorating festivities early this year-- like now!
photo

04. Baking vegan chocolate chip cookies today when I get home from shopping, lunch and organizing. Probably meeting up with Sam (new yoga and vegan friend in Bristol) for vegan lunch at Cafe Kino. I'll let you know how the cookies turn out, the last batch I made my amazing, but possibly it was vegan beginners luck!

05. Moving into my new studio/office/workspace today at Hamilton House! For those of you non-Bristolites, Hamilton House is a refurbishment of an old, ugly office block into to a canteen/bar/live music venue and offices/artists studios/workspaces. The atmosphere is creative and buzzing and I can't wait to get my things in. I'm sharing a studio with 2 other girls, but have enough space for a bookshelf, big desk and an easel that I've been coveting from Ikea. Eek!
photo


05. This poster for an event at Street Yoga in Portland, OR. I love to colors and the slogan "Fall into Gratitude"
photo

06. I love Green Apples, especially the tartness of Granny Smith Apples!

07. Animal Collective- Merriweather Post Pavillion.... such an amazing album to craft and work to... always puts me in a good mood!


08. Autumns flowers and colors... yellows, browns and reds
09. Blackboard paint! Going to get some to paint my desk in the studio, so I can write myself notes in chalk and draw inspirational pictures and phrases allllllllllllllllll over!

10. Re-kindling my love affair with blogging!

xo

1 comment:

Lucy Barfoot said...

I enjoyed Reading this! I am excited about your blackboard paint + your little Hamilton house studio! The atmosphere in there is so great. See u tues lovely lady xxx