Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back to blogging!


It's wintertime again... spending more time indoors and wanting to show off things that I love/am inspired by/make me happy. Thus, a return to blogging. I've returned with a color scheme and some nifty blog badges on the side-- please help me advertise for POP Fizz Burlesque by placing a badge on your blog, myspace or facebook.

Brand new POP Fizz Burlesque website has been unveiled yesterday. Big thanks to Milo for helping me turn the logo I drew into something wicked through photoshop! I love the way it looks and feel like it's a real business now that I'm using a .com instead of blog to host my website. Spread the word--- POP Fizz is coming to a city near you!

I've hired 7 teachers so far, 6 teachers in Philly and 1 in NYC !!gasp!! It's all real and it's all happening. Official launch party and first teacher training on December 19th, 2009. Hoping to send out some press releases this week and get some press interested in covering the launch party.

No comments: