Monday, November 16, 2009

Fashion Monday! I've been shopping...


Swishy, nude colored dress for POP Fizz Launch Party... yes! £30 at H&M and a tax write-off for "work uniform". I envision wearing it with lots of pearls, brown fishnets and my brown feather boa. Can't wait


Purple sweater dress H&M £14; jean leggings £12

Wine and bright blue tights, Primark £1

Mustard yellow Converse £10 on sale at Office (!!); Bright purple tights Primark £1

Hmm... I've been doing a lot of shopping recently (especially loving things from H&M)
Some common themes:
Bright Jewel Colors
Color Blocking
Comfort Yet Stylish

I'm on a mission to make-over my wardrobe with staple pieces that I really love. Things that I can mix and match and be comfortable in. With a new hair color, I'm getting to experiment with wearing new shades and styles.. I'm finding as a brunette I want to dress up more

No comments: