Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unveiling For Esme, With Love


The first blog is always the most difficult to create, because you sit there with a blank spot trying to figure out a clever way to fill it. Also, you wonder if anyone will every read it, so is there even a point to being clever.

So I'll opt out of the first post, by saying hello and welcome to For Esme, With Love my new craftastic venture. I believe that when you begin something, you should start with big dreams and aspirations to what you eventually want to achieve. For me I'd like to be able to support myself making things, being creative, teaching yoga, dancing, writing, etc; so this is the first step in creating that life for myself.

Oh, and I'm having major craft room envy at the moment....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to see my selection here :)