Sunday, December 6, 2009

20 Questions!

Remove Formatting from selection

This post took my ages, but I'm really happy to be able to get a little more personal in my blog and it was a Sunday afternoon treat for myself before I settle down for the evening and do lots of POP Fizz related things!

1. Show us the inside of something cuteFont size
Bold Italic
Text Color
Link
Align Left Align Center Align Right Justify Full
Numbered List Bulleted List Blockquote
Check Spelling
My Christmas Tree!

2. What's the last home cooking you had?
mmm... I'm lucky enough to have home cooking a lot. Milo and I both really enjoy cooking and it's rare we heat up ready-meals. Last night we have really yummy vegetarian savoury pies, broccoli and potatoes. I can tell it's wintertime because I'm craving really heavy foods like potatoes, stews and warming winter fare.


Add ImageLast weekend we made an almost-vegan Thanksgiving dinner with tofurky, gravy, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and parsnips,cranberry sauce, so so much stuffing, rolls and butter and the most delicious brownies that were wheat, gluten and dairy free. I know they sound a bit boring, but trust me-- they were so delicious. At the end of the week, when the try of brownies was finished Milo informed me the one brownie he ate on our Thanksgiving. I apparently finished the whole tray during the week-- what a brownie monster!
I know it's not Halloween, but how cute are these brownies? I'll have to keep this in my memory for next Halloween!

3. What do you miss?
I miss so many people in my life, it's the trouble with having a traveling lifestyle.. I have friends all over the world. Here are a few people who top my list of most-missed!



and this little boy :o)


Some things in particular I miss

Camping
Summertime, traveling and being in the sunshine!
Yandara yoga center in Mexico.

4. What makes you laugh often?

Flight of the Conchords


30 Rock
5. What's your favorite word?
Right now, it's Enthusiasm!

6. What are you trying to quit?
7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
Not exactly a commercial, but I watch the Where The Wild Things Are Trailer, alot!
(ps. it's finally coming out in the UK Friday, Dec. 11th!)



8. Whose style do you dig?
The lovely Zooey Deschanel

Sienna Miller


and Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen




9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
Color Me Katie's blog filled with inspiration and photos

10. What's the last craft you made?
A painting for my Mom's birthday


11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]



12. Something you've got lately?

A new studio!

13. What are you looking forward to?
Seeing my family and all my Philly peeps!
POP Fizz Burlesque launch party and my dream of running my own business coming true!
POP Fizz Burlesque

14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.

15. Recent Favorite Movie?

The more recent ones


The all-time favorites



16. Something you're working on right now?
A set of fingerless gloves

17. Albums/artists you are playing on repeat right now?




18. What gives you goosebumps?

This guy...
19. Share a new obsession.

Veganism

The song "Roslyn" on the New Moon soundtrack, by Bon Iver and St. Vincent


20. What's the meaning of your life?


if you'd like to play along, please do! and please post a link to your 20Qs here in the comments here, if you'd like. :) oh, and don't forget to check out Elsie’s blog where this quiz came from.

No comments: