Saturday, December 13, 2008

Return to cookie mountain...


Well, Christmas is well and truly here... I'm baking cookies, making and wrapping my Christmas gifts and exchanging presents with Milo early because we aren't going to see each other over the holidays. Is anyone else getting into the holiday spirit? What are you getting up to?
Tomorrow night is the crafty ladies holiday party and I'm so excited! We're exchanging crafty secret santas. I can't tell you what I've made or else I might ruin a crafty ladies' secret suprise.

Milo got me the Sex and the City movie and mango & berry sorbet for Christmas. So sweet! That's how we'll be spending our evening tonight (with a bottle of wine too)

xxoo

1 comment:

Patti Lou said...

Hey......surprise! Just wanted to say hello to you....Me & Ant are being bloggers & internet explorers tonight. Your website is lots of fun! (ps, the dad in ant is worried about you having your city listed on your site. Thinks all the nuts will be looking for the tall blonde in the picture! Just be careful!) Will call u tomorrow b4 work.